Terms & Conditions
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of this website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, ByHikmet LLC (dba The ByHikmet) and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website, the “back office”, Online and Offline trainings, videos and written materials contained within.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
» publishing any Website or The ByHikmet Back Office material in any other media; Including video(s), written material and internal trainings.
» selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website or Back Office materials
publicly performing and/or showing any Website or Back Office materials;
» using this Website or Back Office, in any way that is or may be damaging to ByHikmet LLC or its affiliates, Joint venture partners or executives;
» using this Website or Back Office, in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
» using this Website or Back Office contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
» engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website or Back Office materials;
» using this Website or Back Office to engage in any advertising or marketing.
» Making income claims of any kind within the website, back office, social media (all platforms) with regarding to potential returns.
Certain areas of this Website and Back Office are restricted from being access by you and ByHikmet LLC may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website or Back Office, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
You must not misuse this Website or Back Office. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offense; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense and ByHikmet LLC will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
In order to contract with ByHikmet LLC you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. ByHikmet LLC retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be ByHikmet LLC or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party ByHikmet LLC is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
(a) Our Contract
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement email confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation email sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
(b) Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’.
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. Your card will be debited upon authorization being received. The monies received upon the debiting of your card shall be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods you wish to purchase. Once the goods have been dispatched and you have been sent a confirmation email the monies paid as a deposit shall be used as consideration for the value of goods you have purchased as listed in the confirmation email.
All digital products have a 14-day money back guarantee. If purchasing a monthly recurring subscription product your card will be charged every 30 days until cancelled. If purchasing an annual recurring subscription product, your card will revert to a monthly subscription after 365 days unless you renew your annual subscription or cancel.
ByHikmet LLC offers live event products including but not limited to a 2 day seminar product and a 7 day seminar product. A full refund is available due to cancellation thirty (30) days or greater before the start of the live event. After that that, customers wishing to cancel will be offered a credit for the next live event or a 50% refund on the ticket price.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant ByHikmet LLC a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. ByHikmet LLC reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and ByHikmet LLC expresses no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website and Back Office. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall ByHikmet LLC nor any of its officers, directors, affiliates and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website and back office whether such liability is under contract. ByHikmet LLC, including its officers, directors, affiliates and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website and Back Office.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent ByHikmet LLC from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
ByHikmet LLC is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website and Back Office you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
ByHikmet LLC is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between ByHikmet LLC and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Nevada for the resolution of any disputes.
We hate unsolicited commercial email (UCE), also known as spam and junk mail, and you probably do too. as much as you do.
That’s why we are 100% compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act), and all other applicable unsolicited commercial email laws.
If you subscribe to electronic newsletters or other communications from us or our website, you will always have an option to unsubscribe. Simply click the unsubscribe link to be removed from our database.
If you have additional questions, comments or concerns, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your inquiry.
TESTIMONIALS AND RESULTS DISCLOSURE:
- Compensation And Benefits To Those Who Provide Testimonials. Some of the testimonials listed on this site receive affiliate commissions based on sales of products or services for which they give testimonials. Others may have received complimentary material, products or services in exchange for a review. To the best of our knowledge, we believe these testimonials represent honest and unbiased opinions.
- Generally Expected Results From Our Products/Services. For Testimonials we post on our site that are in the nature of “success story” or “case study” testimonials (as distinguished from subjective opinions), we have data that will substantiate the results and also provide statements of expected typical results we believe consumers will generally achieve with our product or service. We are happy to furnish this information upon request. If you do not request substantiation data from us, you can assume that results achieved by these individuals are the exception and not the rule, and for this reason, you should not expect to achieve the same level of results, or any positive results at all.
- Subjective Opinion Testimonials We Post. For Testimonials we post on our site that are in the nature of subjective opinions, we do not independently verify, nor do we seek independent verification; however, to the best of our knowledge we believe the subjects who choose to participate are giving their honest opinions. If you’re not sure regarding whether a particular testimonial is a “success story”/”case study”, you may email us for documentation or clarification.
- Results listed above or in my marketing material are not typical and are the result of years of training, experimenting and learning from mistakes. These figures and results are used specifically as examples. Your results will vary depending on a wide variety of variables and factors. Every account under automation is built differently. Results for other Clients should NOT be compared to yours in any way. Results are based on many various factors including capital, account health, etc. Abundant Bounty, LLC in no way guarantee ANY results. This should be treated like any other business model including the risks and is in no way a get rich quick scheme.
- Although we make every effort to accurately represent the services and/or products presented on this website, we make no assurance, representation or promise regarding future earnings or income, or that you will make any specific amount of money, or any money at all, or that you will not lose money as you complete our programs..
- Earnings or income statements, or examples of earnings or income, represent estimates of what you may earn and should not be construed as actual income you earn; there is no promise or guarantee that you may experience the same level of earnings or income, but it is entirely possible and you may even earn more.
- There is no guarantee that any prior success or past results regarding earnings or income may be an indication of your future success or results.
- Statements or examples of actual earnings on this website that are attributed to a specified individual or business are true and correct, and we will verify them upon request and also provide statements of expected typical results (email email@example.com). All statements and examples should not be viewed as promises or guarantees of earnings or income. Earnings and income potential are affected by a number of factors over which we have no control, including but not limited to your financial condition, talent, skills, level of effort, motivation, past experience and education, your competition, and changes within the market.
- Operating any type of business on the Internet involves unknown risks. You should make decisions based on information provided through services and/or products presented on this website with the understanding that an Internet business may not necessarily generate a significant amount of income for you and that you could significant losses or fail to generate any earnings or income at all.
- You should do your own due diligence to evaluate any services and/or products presented on this website, including consulting with business partners and qualified professional advisors to assist you with your evaluation.
- For the foregoing reasons, you agree that we are not responsible for any decision you may make regarding any information presented on this website or any of the services and/or products presented on this website. You also agree that we are not responsible for any income you do not earn or any financial losses you incur as a result of using our programs or services.
End of Terms & Conditions